Episode 23: A guide to fighting with your family about politics, poll like a pro, Bloomberg uses person labor
December 25th, 2019 | 38 mins 41 secs
- Lisa Murkowski begins the "Dance of Concern" - There is literally no news - Mike Bloomberg used prison labor to make campaign calls - Seriously, no news - Trump 2020 posts guide to winning arguments with "snowflakes" - Interview with Diane Feldman about her career in professional campaign polling and why modern polling is so challenging
December 20th, 2019 | 56 mins 32 secs
- Winners and losers from last night's debate - I don't get why people thought Klobuchar had a good night - Pete takes punches from everyone and remains standing - January debate thresholds could limit stage to five right before Iowans vote - The history of party divisions with David Karol - Will the internet ever be a representative place for politics?
December 18th, 2019 | 57 mins 32 secs
- Impeachment is happening - My mom has strong impeachment feelings - There is a debate happening tomorrow - Andrew Heaton on how DC is reacting to yet another impeachment
Episode 20: EMERGENCY UK ELECTIONS EPISODE, how the history of tariffs can help us predict the China Deal
December 12th, 2019 | 1 hr 6 mins
- The Judiciary Committee continues to delay the articles of impeachment vote but Justin spoils the next two months anyway - Interview with Tom Merritt about the shocking Conservative blowout - Robert Gulotty (professor at the University of Chicago) on the history of tariffs and educated guesses on the China Deal
December 11th, 2019 | 1 hr 2 mins
- Pelosi reunites two wayward 90s lovers... impeachment and NAFTA - Biden's puzzling one-term gambit - Biden/Kamala/Mayor Pete with Jack Allison - UK election preview with Tom Merritt
December 7th, 2019 | 59 mins 45 secs
- Debate thresholds might create an all-white stage - Final Harris campaign obit - Bloomberg slams Dem slate - Interview with Mike Bruke about how courts are legislating from the bench - Your emails.
December 4th, 2019 | 1 hr 2 mins
- Kamala Harris is out of the race and here is why she lost. - How long are we going to pretend to care about impeachment. - Kanye + Osteen, covering Trump on edibles and Kim Kardashian 2024 with The Blaze's Kevin Ryan
Episode 16: The decaying Kamala Harris campaign, history of SNL political impressions, Steyer ad overdose
November 29th, 2019 | 57 mins 10 secs
- Another tell-all article about the disaster known as the Kamala Harris campaign - SNL and politics through the years with Matt Sienkiewicz - Steyer ad blitz backfiring? - Joe Biden's South Carolina strategy showing cracks
November 27th, 2019 | 1 hr 25 mins
- What 2016 Trump can teach Elizabeth Warren in how to handle Medicare for All - Did Big Structural Bailey curse Warren? - Andrew Heaton - The history of Turkey and Syria with Professor Nora Fisher Onar - #ButYourEmails mailbag
November 26th, 2019 | 41 mins 21 secs
A week before it launches, Px3 listeners get first crack at Raise the Dead. It's a brand new history podcast series from Justin Robert Young telling the story of the 1960 election between John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon.
November 22nd, 2019 | 57 mins 17 secs
- Mueller resurfacing for impeachment? - Is somebody going to use the C-word in the House? - History of Hollywood in politics with author Kathryn Brownell. - Iowa, NH, NV and SC: which of them are MUST WIN states for each 2020 Democrats?
November 20th, 2019 | 53 mins 14 secs
- Gordon Sondland's testimony shakes Justin's faith in him knowing anything - Debate predictions and candidates to watch - Interview with number one Px3 Mayor Pete surrogate Gloria Young - Elizabeth Warren, Wayne Messum, Alan Moore are join the parade